Thursday, August 03, 2006

an update

well college has begun and its been a week. was so shit scared about ragging on the first day but I HAVENT BEEN RAGGED EVEN ONCE! SRCC honestly is quite nerdy. i'm not complaining though. couldnt be happier.

other than that though, college hasnt been too good except for yesterday. havent found my kind of people yet. met this girl whoz completely my type but shez in the other section! i have the worst karma possible. my fate works overtime to give me a hard time.

baked a cake for arpita on her birthday. hence she forgived me for being horrendously late. lol. piece of advice, if u're ever late for a friend's bday or something, bake a cake(or cookies or a souffle or wotever). saves u everytime. lol.

the babies r one and a half months old now. and they r the CUTESTS THINGS EVER. i know i said it the last time too, but yeah, their pictures r gonna b posted anytime now. i havent been able to do it for the sole reason that my net hasnt been working and the pictures r loaded on the pc. have been using my dad's laptop these days to check my mail n stuff.

weekend's over already. college again from tomorrow. hope it gets better. have never been so low in a long time as the past week. wish me luck.

No comments: