Monday, October 09, 2006

interesting......

a friend of mine said something very curious about my blog. she said it was extremely depressing. went through my stuff and realized that i tend to write when i'm low. so most of my blogs come out very melancholy and some quite morbid. it doesn't really help me get over me'depression' but it gives me something to do other than brood.

feeling extremely sleepy. was planning to write a longer blog but i can barely keep my eyes open and i wanna publish this blog right now. so let me leave the rest of my ramblings for the next blog and bid u goodbye for now dear reader.

adios!

3 comments:

kanika said...

hi..got yer point bout d puja thing..
btw i like the way u write...realisme' and vague surrealism combined.. a little convoluted which can b looked upon as a good thing also..when m blue,i write allegories,it wrx fer me n is bettr than writin xactly hoe i feel..y i feel n blah blah...u can try dat ,c if it wrx fer u. cheos!

Abhimanyu said...

having something to do when you are low is a real good thing; you know...i do not know why, but however big be my depression,listening to roobaroo on full blast speakers somehow always peps me up...and i guess writing does that to you..so there we go...

Unknown said...

when u are low sleeping is the best thing to do so u can wake up and start up again