Tuesday, October 17, 2006

mortification

was going through some of my earlier bogs. ang god, a couple of them actually made me cringe. i'm not saying my writing skills are absolutely brilliant or anything but, christ, there is a limit upto which u can write cliched crap. i cannot believe that i had actually posted all that banal shit. ok all this sounds terribly immodest but hell that stuff is positively mortifying. if somebody ever aked me whether i wrote those things i would be majorly ashamed to admit it.

i don't claim to write brilliantly witty or wonderfully insightful stuff. but heck, i at least don't write pretentious shit. and somehow that is what i seem to have done with some of my earleir entries. if u hve gone through most of my blogs, u'll totally get what i'm saying here.

ok, at the cost of sounding extremly vain, i really can't believe i actually wrote those entries. it is just not me to write things like that. wonder what had got into me? what could have made me churn out all that pseudo-intellectual bullshit?

hmm this is getting terribly boring. really shouldn't bore u with my indignant analysis of my own writing talents. but yeah, if this makes u want to read the earlier stuff which i've written, one earnest request; don't judge me by those entries!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u surprizze me and confuse me.. yet somehow it all makes sense.. i believe you were somewhat analytical of ur writing skills so this blog is somewhat orthodox and traditionally formatted, something like stuff from my writing class.. yet somehow you have retained the chaos in your writing that was characteristic earlier.. see ur analytical blog made me analytical..

MeMyself_n_I said...

@satan truimphs- thanks i think i needed that

Anupriya Karmakar said...

oh god!!!dis scares me...i don wanna write....:)