Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm Too Sleepy To Think Of a CLever Title

Well firstly, the series of 'creepy guy' stories was quite unintentionally done. Lol. And also, those aren't the only kind of guys I bump into(thank goodness) but it's more fun writing about them! They sure as hell make for interesting reading. The "Crossroads" incident happened in December. Had wanted to write about it for quite a while. But it was sooo frikkin' long that I kept putting it off.

Of course, technically speaking I shouldn't have all the time in the world right now, what with the f*&%$#@ exams breathing down my neck. But somehow, this is when the urge to blog has hit me hard. I mean, c'mon, this is the 8th entry of the month, and there's still about a week left!! When have I ever done more than 5(5 is probably the maximum, I average around 4 i think) in a month, epitome of laziness that I am. Need some serious re-prioritisation(yeah I know, I made it up okay? leave me alone!).

Oh before I forget, take a look at the sequel to the previous entry here.

Have the awful feeling that I might not exactly ace the exams. But unfortunately that awful feeling is not strong enough to make me want to study. Damn!

Can't study this weekend coz it's my uncle's engagement on Sunday and a pre-engagement lunch(whatever that means) on Saturday. And I'm not exactly complaining. :-D

Anyway, right now I'm sleepy and hungry and need to pretend to study(solely for my own satisfaction; as long as I have the readings in my hand, I can daydream as much as I want and not feel guilty) so I'm off.

Until next time(and the wait won't be too long, seeing how I've developed this almost obsessive love for blogging), goodbye.

10 comments:

Varenya said...

Lol, yeah the title is the, not worst but the most difficult part!

Well, I belong to the lot that thinks the more the better! So you go girl...Exams toh hote hi rehte hain!

Ayush Gupta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
burf said...

the name's burf but somehow all the blogizens tend to like burfi


yea! what a nick!!!

Anonymous said...

PARTY n ALL...not bad...not bad MS. BLOGGER...hope u can squeeze in a few more blogs b4 the month ends though...lol... ;-)

Aditya Anand said...

Oh my Gawd! This is just too much, too many posts in such a short time span. Have to update now finally...

~ ॐ ~ said...

hota hai... exams se pehle aisa hi hota hai....

bored blogger said...

BLIMEY!!! u have lost it!! we have our exams coming up in just 15 days!!!! n WE DONT HAVE ANY BLOGGING EXAMS !!!!!..LOL....
hey i couldnt really get the thing???!!!!!! who is this burf/burfi/wotever guy???? n how does he know the rest of the incident ?????

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...looks like the way we feel before exams is universal to almost all college students. I felt exactly the same way before mine, and seeing how you've managed to put that feeling into a good piece of writing, I feel majorly stupid and guilty for having ignored my own blog for sooooooooo long :( God knows when I'll start again, but you continue... And by the way, you'll never ever hear me say, 'again?' !! Its always more on the lines of 'Great!'...

Anunay said...

You seem to be having the time of your life just before the exams...... Amazing!!! I didn't get the Burfi part either.... So, would you please elucidate in your next post......??? Please.... Njoy the engagement...... You part of the stuff Nitish seems to be doing as well kya??

It looks like I'll need to start updating as well now....!!!

Anonymous said...

As usual huh????