Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm Okay

Don't have too much time at the moment, just wanted to let everyone know i'm perfectly fine now. The birds are singing and the sky is blue everything is alright with the world and all that jazz. :-p

A combination of frustration and pms i'm guessing, which lasted for a day. Thanks for the concern. :-)

Oh and for the record, i watched Harry Potter first day first show. I've never done that for any movie before, and i'm not even that big a fan! More on that later.

Until next time, goodbye and yay monsoon is finally here! :-D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

And I sing to myself.. what a wonderful wooooooooorrrrrrllllldddddd!!! :P

Anonymous said...

What the F. I asked you what was the best method to piss you off! Cheating

RB said...

It's so nice to see this post. Your posts are incomplete without the ":D" and the ":P"s.
Enjoy!

Anunay said...

Nice to have you back in a pleasant frame of mind...! Who all did you go with the movie with?? I am making an educted guess of sorts here... But, was Nitish part of the troupe?? For some reason I seem incredibly curious today... So, do indulge me..

KAYLEE said...

NICE TO KNOW YOU ARE BETTER!

bornfortheu.s.a said...

good to have u back all happy n cheerful!!