Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Noserings, among other things.

Well whaddyaknow, a nose piercing DOES look nice on me. :-D

The first couple of days of the hols were mindnumbingly boring, but after that things really picked up, somehow. Obviously, i'm not complaining. Only disturbing bit is the fact that i have studied absolutely nothing so far. And less than a week of the hols are left. Screwed, big time.

Bought a new phone. Finally. Needed one badly. Ever since water got into my last phone and fucked it up, i had been using this very old Nokia 6610 which would fall apart at the drop of a hat and i'd have to reassemble it at the most inopportune moments.

Feeling extremely sleepy, in fact so much so that i'm muddling up all the keys. Thank god for small mercies like Spellcheck.

I've been sleeping way too much lately, nearly 12 hours. I woke up at 1 30 yesterday. It's worrying me a little bit. I actually had to set an alarm to wake up at 11 today. And after that, i felt sleep-deprived the whole day. I hope it's not something serious, this excessive need for sleep.

Anyway, i really can't keep my eyes open any longer, so i'm gonna stop. Until next time, goodbye and enjoy the gorgeous weather. Delhi is lovely in October.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats for the extra hole...n the phone too!!!

Unknown said...

o how i miss being in delhi this october:-(
And i just did not have enough courage to get my nose pierced even though there was a time i wanted to wear a nose ring soo badly.
It seems we are having a bit too much of similar things going on....i nearly sleep till 1 o clock these days...and reallly feel sleep deprived if i force myself to get up at 11 or 12.

Kenny said...

Congrats on the new phone.. n the nose piercing!! :)
And it's ok to feel extremely sleepy...believe me, it's a way better feeling than not getting enough sleep :P

N the weather in Delhi is great in october...

Kenny said...

*Make that not geting any sleep :D

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

hey congo for the fone .. ill be gr8 to get a new one.. n the piercing too .. n every1 does get screwed up n dont study .. so don bother n sleep ur head off..
n btw visit my blog n comment na plz

http://harinip.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

Hey, congrats for the nose piercing and the new phone!! ;)
And I wish I could sleep for as long, wish that I could get just "one" week off..wishful thinking..sigh..!!
Enjoy your hols and sleep without guilt, its worth it!! ;)

RB said...

Welcome to the family! :-)

Aditya Anand said...

Delhi in October.

Dubai in October.

You know what to pic any given day. What phone is it?

diyadear said...

ejoy ur holidays to the core gal..

Unknown said...

!!!!!

and yet another nose falls victim.


slept for 12 hours...and you call that too much. Read my post. I had mentioned I slept for 18 hours... flat out! Was having such a beautiful dream and was determined not to wake up.

it better not be a problem..this excessive sleeping..could be hypersomnia..am just guessing the word... opposite of insomnia.

Unknown said...

Interesting set of updates here.. Finally a new phone eh.. hope this one doesn't end up the same way as the previous one ;) Have fun.

`NEFTY said...

I co-sign with "the lover" lol.

Geetika Saxena said...

nose ring....!!!! nicee wil c it when i cme 2 baners place durin d pujas.... yayyyyy
P.S- dats my first comment...
for d record - i luv ur blogs..!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats on both :P

Anonymous said...

i done sleep more than 5 hours a night getting a heart transplant soon :P!

Anonymous said...

dont not done

Anonymous said...

PICTURE, PICTURE, PICTURE!!!

burf said...

yea i feel the weather too, and should write about it...

Anonymous said...

A piercing... !!!
wow.. must hav hurt..
and congrats for the new mob.. ::-D

Kush said...

Let the winters set in, then we shall have your opinion of Delhi. Nice interesting write!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog. Feelings expressed too good. Blogrolling you :)

And yes njoi the new phone and accept my heartiest congs for it.

Reeta Skeeter said...

You bet! Dilli rocks in October!

Sam said...

Got the straightening done!! ;)