Thursday, November 01, 2007

Tag

I've been too lazy (and honestly have had way too many things on my mind. *wink*) to update. And hence, a very big thank you to Arunima for tagging me. Doing a tag is so much easier than writing a post on your own. Saves me the trouble of taxing my brain too much. :-p

Anyway, without further ado, let's begin.

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it. - This is so very sad, but i don't have any scars.

2. What does your phone look like? - It looks okay. It's black and grey and it's one of those flip-open phones. I'm indifferent honestly, coz i mainly use it for making/receiving phonecalls and messaging. All that memory's going to waste.

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom? - Nothing, actually. I hate messing up my walls.


My god, i realize this is turning out to be an extremely boring tag. I am an unbelievably boring person. Oh well, let's get this over with.


4. What is your current desktop picture? - Shahrukh Khan. Yay! :-D

5. Do you believe in gay marriage? - Yes. Not just believe in it, but wholeheartedly support it.

6. What do you want more than anything right now? - By right now if you mean this very instant, I'd like a taaall glass of hot chocolate, coz i have a cold and a bit of a headache. *smiles to herself for reasons known best to herself and a certain someone else*

7. Are your parents still together? - Yes.

8. Last person who made you cry? - I'd like to skip this question, honestly. More so because the answer wouldn't make much sense.

9. What is your favorite perfume/cologne? - J'adore by Christian Dior

10. What are you listening to? - "I don't wannna miss a thing" by Aerosmith.

11. Do you get scared of the dark? - Not really. I don't get scared too easily. But of course, Delhi roads aren't exactly comforting in the dark. Or at any time of the day, come to think of it. :-p

12. Do you like pain killers? - What kind of a question is that??? I'm indifferent, honestly.

13. Are you too shy to ask someone out? - Oh yes, you bet. I'm painfully shy.

14. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? - A looooot of dark chocolate.....sigh......

15. Who was the last person who made you mad? - Let's see....uhhhh......ummm.... the thing is, i don't get pissed too easily. I have a very very pleasant disposition. :-D

16. Who was the last person who made you smile? - God, this is going to sound terribly cliched. My boyfriend. :-p

17. Is someone in love with you? - Yes.....sigh........*blush*

My goodness, i think that was one of my most boring posts ever. Aah well, at least it's done. You can stop yawning now.

Alright, now my turn to do some tagging. I tag Akanksha, Lemonade, Sam and Kenny. And anyone else who'd like to take it up.

Until next time, goodbye and *hmm-hmm-hmm.....* (hums "I don't wanna miss a thing" to herself).

God i really have turned into a sap.

22 comments:

abhartiya said...

hmm...yay u in love too! :D
gawdd i could literally imagine you grinnin all the while u were writin this post tinkin bout ur guy :P hain naa?
and well, y do u tink this tag was so boring ehh? u ended up mentionin bout it in almost every point :P
lastly, waaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzaaaaaa!
hv fun ehh!
\m/ \m/

MeMyself_n_I said...

@ wacko - yay!! :-D

and you're right i DID keep grinning throughout.

i thought it was boring coz all my answers were one-line, staid statements.

and you have fun too!

Kenny said...

No wonder the blogging last few weeks have been kinda irregular...the lady's in love!! :D
And don't bother abt turning into a sap...that's just one of the many things that come along..

Thanks for the tag...n for stopping by the blog. N there were two other new posts below the "poem" attempt..most ppl seem to be missing them cause of my erratic manner of posting. :)

P.S: Can i have ur name? Cause i thought i'd thank u at the start of the tag post ..n i don't wanna write the "schizo blog girl" or "memyself_n_i" :P

Kenny said...

Wow..that was almost as long as a post..now that's booring ;)

arunima said...

lol.... neat work though..
u r most welcome by the way :)
ohh i live in g block and u???

~ ॐ ~ said...

oh com'on... thats not why i come to this blog... read these tags...

Kenny said...

And the tag is done!! :)

And no I didn't write the schizo blog-girl or the other thing... ;)

Unknown said...

Tags are best done end of the day when you tired and all.

Don't wanna miss a thing huh!! hhhmmm

Princess Banter said...

Awwwwwwwww you're in love *hugs* that's wonderful...

I didn't have any scars until I was 10. Stupid bike accident. Now I have one on my knee... and when I thought it was already fading, I fall on my face again making the scar so much worse! Ugh... I guess the scar really was meant to be there...

diyadear said...

hope by now u've stoped blushing he he

Anonymous said...

nice tag! which block in C.R. park do u live??

Sam said...

Did the tag, hence the late comment!! :)
Btw, my tag is quite identical to yours- mainly with one-liners!! ;)

lemon said...

guess wat! i just got to the end of the post and 'i don't wanna miss a thing' started playing on my ipod! now how coincidental is that?!

MeMyself_n_I said...

@ kenny - :-D
read the other two posts. and you managed to figure out my name. :-)

@ arunima - thank you. i'm in j block. i know loads of people in g!

@ om - i'm sorry. :-(

@ j - yeah true. and yes! :-p

@ princess banter - thank you!!! :-)
and aargh that must suck.

@ diya - lol yes. :-p

@ the lover - thank you. i stay in j block. u?

@ sam - oh good. i'll go take a look as soon as possible.

@ lemonade - whoa seriously! talk about coincidences.

Unknown said...

hmm.....with reference to the very last question.......yes, i concur.

Unknown said...

oye tag!!!! good one.
:-)

loved reading it...but i didnt love my anme being put there in the list of tags yaar.i've been tagged n times for this one and u make it n+1..no time to blog:( work and work..:( but will do it definitly once i get time...

missed ur blog a lot..tk cr..Hugs

kyamaloom said...

The tag was actually done quite well to say the least.. :P

And honestly I got a YAWN but with a mixture of grin .. ;)

Nice blog you've got here :)

Unknown said...

Where have you disappeared...???

Anonymous said...

Hey, I came across your blog on an orkut community, I though I'd check it out.

..Nice stuff. :]

Adicrazy said...

Nice tag...but that was nov 1st!! Where art thou?

Anonymous said...

Nice Posts !! Keep up the good work !!Hope to see something more than routine musings

Akash said...

Oh, so i gather, someone is smitten and now in love. cool. Congratulations!! All the best

Cheers!!!
Akash