Friday, May 09, 2008

Comeback of sorts

Very very VERY long time, i know. i can explain. Firstly my exams were on for the past one month(yeah ONE WHOLE MONTH. DU exams are a bitch). Secondly, and this is well the real reason, i had become incapable of writing. I couldn't write anything other than mindless trash. And i didn't even feel like writing. Anyway now i feel like writing again, so let's just hope it lasts.

Exams sucked, just for the record. Drowned my sorrows in vodka, which was not that great an idea in hindsight coz i got royally drunk and my head spun for the next 5 hours. Everyone else had fun at my expense though.

The knightriders won yesterday! I am so very happy. :-D

That's all for the time being. Very disjoint and extremely short post i know. But patience, the witticisms will be back in full force. Until then, goodbye and pray for the knightriders!

P.S. - The new colour has nothing to do with my mood. The pink was getting to me, to be honest. :-p

3 comments:

Jahnabi Roy said...

hey! long tym... n yea th exams were a major drag... totally sucks one's creativity out... n yippee kolkata won!! n to imagine that saurav got the man of the match...thank god he's bak in form...

Sam said...

Hey, its good to have you back so stay for a while atleast!! :)

arunima said...

getting drunk is alwaz a soberin expericence :p
my exams got over by 23rd april so i was kinda lucky
and i so glad kolkata won.... yet again and ganguli for a change was good!! :D