Friday, May 16, 2008

Tag undone!

Whaddyaknow, it's TAG TIME! Arunima tagged me twice(!), and i shall attempt to finish one of them today. Being a lazy bum, the second tag will be attended to some other day. Before starting the tag, let's get the preliminaries out of the way. Nothing much to report. It's lovely having nothing constructive to do after more than a month of exams. Life's revolving around sleeping, eating, shopping, meeting up with friends, talking on the phone and IPL to a certain extent. I'm pretty worried about tonight's match. Life's pretty frivolous for the time being, and i'm not complaining. :-D

*sends up a silent prayers for the knights*

I am also a little sick of delhi and need a vacation real bad.

I bought a book called 'Five past midnight in Bhopal' by Dominique Lapierre. I've just started reading it and it's been brilliant so far. I've also rediscovered 'Interpretation of Dreams' (Sigmund Freud, for the uninitiated), and it's making very little sense to me. The dream analyses are fun though. I had tried reading it a few years back and it had made absolutely no sense to me. So i figure i've become smarter since then. Freud has a really gigantic Oedipus fixation. Slightly creepy. But what the hey, it's highly interesting.

I haven't seen a movie in what feels like eons. I wanna go to the movieeessssss!! Except there isn't anything nice to watch, with the exception of Khuda Ke Liye i'm guessing. Is Shaurya any good?

Damn i forgot! I have to take a bath, get dressed and meet a few friends in about 45 minutes. The tag shall have to wait until the next post. Anyway, until then, goodbye and, as my fortune for today on orkut says, you are sociable and entertaining(and don't you forget it! :-p).

16 comments:

RB said...

:-)

We shall wait for the tag.

Shaurya's fine 'coz Rahul Bose is in it. If you have seen A Few Good Men, you will hate the end. And some other bits too. Otherwise, 2/3rds of it is watchable. The end is still bad.

Kriti said...

nice blog..

like ur style...

blogrollind u!

Saurav Sinha said...

aha!! this is my first comment..

though i must admit u connect well with an Ordinary Teenager..:)
and yuup, no long breaks allowed this time..)

Anonymous said...

its good ;you're updating ;your blog...it has been quite a while..hasn't it??...Yes who is this..that is the wonder..??ANYWHO i won't be too creepy but i would say that C R Park has so much as a person can do...and beyond that we all are doomed to a sea of mind numbingly, excruciating boredom..!!

arunima said...

wow!! u make me proud....lol!!
but y do u wanna watch shuarya n khuda ke liye n shit???
watch speed racer n iron man n narnia ... they r far better than any hindi flicks that's been comin out lately

Kenny said...

Hmm....The tag remains undone, but holidays do tend to bring about uncalled for laziness with them...btw let me know the review on the book if you're done,have been looking for something worth while to read. And see u around soon!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adicrazy said...

Cute post :-)

Sick of Delhi? Me too! Me too!
I want a long vacation on some mountain. Anyway, Freud makes more sense to me now than it did 2 years back...so guess I'll blame it to the age. Sigh. Shaurya's okayish...Rahul Bose is good. A one time watch. I recently watched 'Sarkar Raj' though and found it pretty good! Must see.

Anonymous said...

so which one did you watch then?

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

heya nice blog. nice writing too...loved it. am blogrolling ya..
cio round

ps- chk out my blog when u can. :p

david santos said...

I loved yjis post and this blog.
Have a nice weekend

Kenny said...

????? ( i guess It's pretty obvious what i'm trying to ask.)

Anonymous said...

why tired of dilli?

Gaurav Menghani said...

LOL You still haven't written a new post! Eagerly awaiting a post.. :P

Enigma said...

hey!! u write well!!

kudos!!

Adicrazy said...

Where r you???