Thursday, July 26, 2007

Random Ramblings

So, wedding's over. Lots of fun n all that. Will spare you the boring details ( details of family gatherings and weddings and festivals, however fun you might have had, are highly boring for people who weren't there). Uncle and his wife have gone to Bali for 16 days(!!!!!!!) for their honeymoon, where they'll be staying in a private villa with its own private swimming pool.

I want to get married too!

Well not really, i just want to stay in a private villa with a swimming pool.

*imagines herself frolicking about in the sun with a drink in one hand, feels ridiculously pleased*

Alright, back to real life.

Results out. Did pretty decently. :-D

Got a new hairdo. Looked terrific the day i got it. Looks nothing but messy now.

Very sleepy right now. Am taking off.

Until next time, goodbye and please tell me you didn't queue up at 6:30 in the morning to buy HP.

12 comments:

Aditya Anand said...

Nerd. Nerd. Nerd. Nerd. I have told you about this many times. Nerd

I travelled a total of 12hrs (to and fro) to get the damn book.

Hmm, I see nothing wrong with that, as you know- I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR DETAILED VIEWS WHY

KAYLEE said...

haha glad you are writing again!

Jahnabi Roy said...

how much did you get? post a pic with your new hairdo or simply come over to my college one of these days...
n no i didn't queue up to buy HP... in fact i still don't have it.

The Lad said...

I did not ..!
congrats for result..
and bet u look good in new hair!!

~ ॐ ~ said...

bhery nice...

and hope you get to stay in the private villa soon :)

Anunay said...

Well... I didn't really queue up...!! Just kept visiting the shop every half-hour from around 6, hoping that the next time I turned in, it'd be open...!! And 16 days in that villa sure seems damn cosy...!! It sure does...!!

Anonymous said...

heh. I had it delivered to my place the day it was released. pretty neat, eh? ;)

Unknown said...

hahaha.. happy wedding plans ;) nopes haven't queued up for HP, just got the spoiler and had fun >:)

diyadear said...

wud be gr8 if u posted pics in ur lovely saree ;)

Anonymous said...

aww! what a place to b..ppl n drink...

i need it so much right now!

arunima said...

wow!! bali!
*to nyone( vich basically includes rich n preferably hot guys) who cares to read this- i am 18...hint hint!! lol!
my results r out as well... then it hardly matters..!
i din queue up at 6:30 it was around 7:45 when i landed up at bookmark & there wasnt a "queue" to be precise more of a hustle! n now my book is doin rounds in da college...
and yess!!!! finally i updated my blog

That Girl said...

A private villa with its own private swimming pool! I wanna get married too!

Congrats on the results :)

New hairdos tend to go that way, sadly. I, for one, have never been able to get my hair cut just the way I want it, my haircut's always VERY different from what I had imagined it would be like. Sigh.

Err no, I didn't queue up. I did manage to read the book within the first week, though. Late, considering my earlier record but oh well, one tends to grow out of things. I'm assuming you're not an HP fan.

Toodles, keep up the daydreaming. Always a worthwhile exercise.