Sunday, May 27, 2007

Random

I'm bored. And slightly pissed. Just got back home after watching Cheeni Kum for the second time. And it isn't exactly the kind of movie you can watch twice, that too twice in a span of three days.

The first time round it was still bearable, funny in parts. This time it was sheer torture, sitting through the movie. Thanks to mommy dearest, who booked my ticket without informing me.

Now i know it's got pretty good ratings n all, but i found it highly boring. And the people i went with the first time (mum quite liked it. women, i tell you) will second that (except for nitish that is, who quite liked it. :-p).

Anyway, this isn't a review, so i'm gonna stop talking about that movie, and talk about something else instead.

Hmm, let's see. I'm really really bored right now. First time i've felt bored since the hols have begun. Not bad actually, almost a month without being hit by boredom. I'm quite proud of myself.

I've been real confused lately. About some real important stuff. And that's not really a good thing. I've done enough of soul-searching and all that and it's not helping. It's all clear-cut and black and white, as long as those things called feelings don't come into the picture. Jeez......

As soon as i start taking some semblance of a decision, something happens which, as you may have it, messes with my head all over again. Annoying is an understatement. I'm liable to lose my mind pretty soon.

Wish things could be a little less complicated, honestly.

Okay, enough of the melodrama already. I'm gonna quit pissing you guys off and i'm gonna change the subject.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Can't believe it. For some reason, my mind is drawing a complete blank. Either the boredom is getting to me, in which case there isn't much i can do, or the too-much-of-unnecessary-thinking is getting to me, in which case i need psychiatric help.

I'm gonna cut the crap now, been bullshitting long enough. You can go do something more productive than reading my blog (do you realize that this entry has served no purpose whatsoever except for having wasted a hell lot of your time? :-p).

Until next time, goodbye. It's been nice knowing you.

P.S. - arunima, you've been tagged!!!! :-p

23 comments:

Sneha P said...

dude...u just suffering from "bloggers bloc"...happens all the tym...
cheers...enjoy ur hols..

Titash said...

I had a gr8 time goinf through your blog..I appreciate your sense of humour and as a token of appreciation I have linked you!

May I know your name, if revealing your real name is not something you intend to do, perhaps a nick name will do too?

I guess I'm saying a little to many things for a start and too many favours being a stranger!

Titash said...

One more line to correct two mistakes..I mispelt "going" and there is an "asking" b/w and & too!

arunima said...

i loved this blog, pretty unique, goin on n on abt u dont hv nythin to do and yup truly at the end of it ur post din really say anythin, n dats probably d best part :p
thank u for the tag,i am on it! but vich one is it?? coz u hv done a number of them!!
do inform me abt it , u can leave d msg in my shoutbox or commentbox :)

Anonymous said...

Haha you sound like me most days I just cant think of what to write about.I enjoyed your blog by the way:-)

Unknown said...

eh..you watched what? never heard of this..
get a hold of your mind woman..if you lose it..your readers will suffer.
if not for yourself, think of the readers...

changing topics? good ...will read the latter half in the evening.

kanika said...

i read. my heart went out. i thought.

If you are into theatre, or intrested in theatre of the absurd or surreal drama, you can audition for atheatre grp that some freinds and i have formed recently.OR. u can help wid directin n producin if u hav xperience. Your time shall b used, as they say, for 'constructive' stuff. hehe :)

Anonymous said...

alas...wat else can u expect if u c a movie titled 'CHEENI KUM'...its these sick flicks that r getting 2 ur head..lol..neways quite enjoyed reading the blog...this is what blogging is about..writing about even the most random of things...good goin!!! :)

All Blog Spots said...

your blog is really nice , it simply tells how beautiful your thoughts are ! Great wrok

`NEFTY said...

Ugh, I hate it when my friends/family get me tickets without informing me lol.

MeMyself_n_I said...

@ vitruvian - haha yeah i guess so. thanks for dropping by my blog. incidentally, in case you're thinking otherwise, i' a girl. :-p

@ titash - thanks for all the compliments! :-)
name's tania bhattacharrya.

@ arunima - aah thank you! and i've informed you about the tags on your shoutbox.

@ kaylee - hehehehe. thanks a lot!

@ hershey - so how out of touch are u because of your exams? and okay, mind's back in control. ;-p
read the latter portion?

@ kanika - oooh thank you. ;-)
and your theatre group sounds great!! i've left a message about it on your shoutbox.

@ devvrat - haha yeah the movie has messed with my head i guess. lol. thanks for the vote of confidence. ;-)

@ all blogsopts - thank you!!

@ nefty - yeah tell me about it! gawd....

Unknown said...

i really...njoyd readin d blog...coz dat ws me..inded..same hapenin wid me..dese daz..nthn intesrts me..nymore...hehehehe...

kanika said...

c v shall hav our first meeting in ipextn, east delhi,on this saturday(2june) at a friend's place. v shall fix a script out of d lot(beckett,Pinter,Ibsen etc) which v'll work on.. discuss d play n decide the plan of action. WE'll have auditions around 2 weeks from now. now if you are really interested, then i can xplain watever u want to know on phone. doin it here won't work as well. my id is purplealley@hotmail.com. u can leave yer no. there. cheeriozz! :)

`NEFTY said...

Especially when I planned something else! O_o

bornfortheu.s.a said...

saw cheeni kum...it was yuck! can't believe u sat thru it twicE!

n dnt worry...its just blogger's bloc..will fade away...

Anonymous said...

YOure wecome.

Shruti said...

hmm, mujhe holidays chchiye..cant we exchange... :(

Take care

Unknown said...

forgot about the latter half completely...
???
you haven't written anything...how can your mind be blank...ok maybe at that time it was... but its been days now...

fill it up with something else it will gather dust...

Unknown said...

Sounding a helluva lot like me!! Only I feel this way even when I hae things to do!! So, which part of the country are you these days?? I think Arpita said you were outta town... Correct me if I am wrong...

diyadear said...

r u by any chance thinking abt guys??[;)]

burf said...

just to remind you that you have still not replied to diya dear's comment :D

piglet~ said...

You pour out your feelings here. Nice blog =)

MeMyself_n_I said...

@ isha - haha good to know it's not just me.

@ kanika - i'm real sorry i couldn't make it. i wasn't in town all this while. hope it's going good!

@ nefty - aargh i know!

@ neo - i knowwww. i have no idea how i survived.

@ kaylee - :-)

@ shruti - so when do your hold beigin?

@ hershey - wasn't in town, n after that the net was on the blink.

@ anunay - yup i was in beautiful ooty. :-)

@ diya - hehehehehe. naa...or maybe a little bit. :-p

@ burf - well i just did. lol

@ piglet - thank you!